NIA CLASSES INSIDER TIPS
Another great class to alternate with the intense toning classes or Tabata. It’s classified as a cardio class… choreographed, energetic, easy-to-follow steps.
Nia contains martial arts, dance arts, and healing arts… whole body movement to World and Tribal Music.
If you like to MOVE, you will like the Nia classes!
Here’s the inside scoop with Nia classes:
- Barefoot (if you have foot trouble, wear your shoes or ToeSox (we have them at the studio)!)
- Mind/Body class with a focus on awareness of the nervous system and the chakra energy
- Can be really high intensity if you’re in good shape and move well
- Can be really low intensity if you have joint trouble or are out of shape
- Class runs warm, dress lightly or in layers
- Learn more about Nia classes here