Kick in the Pants Diagnostic Testing
Practical lab testing to uncover the root cause of your health challenges
PRACTICAL LAB TESTING
Saliva, urine, stool, and blood testing to uncover what’s really going on with your health
- DUTCH Complete measures your sex and adrenal hormones, including metabolites
- BioHealth Metabolic Assessment Profile assesses your digestion, liver function, and oxidative stress load
- Genova Intestinal Permeability assesses the presence of leaky gut
- BioHealth Parasites and Pathogen assesses your gut microbiome
- SIBO Breath Test assesses the presence of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Oxford Biomedical MRT tests for food sensitivities
- Variety of blood testing such as triglycerides, fasting insulin, thyroid panel, ferritin, etc.
*All tests are done at home or at a local blood draw lab
FOR PEOPLE WHO
- Are dealing with ongoing health challenges and don’t know where else to turn
- Want a practical, scientific approach to why they aren’t feeling the best they could
- Need to delve deeper than what nutrition coaching or the Kick in the Pants has yet been able to offer
- Have a willingness to change their lifestyle and foods for the better
- Have a budget for lab testing, supplements, good food, and possibly continuing consultations
- Don’t want to spend lots of time or money on excessive labs — want to get the right ones done now
Schedule a 90 minute appointment with Lucy. Find out why you’ve been struggling, and what action steps to take to feel better now. Discuss a reasonable plan for lab testing and continued nutrition/lifestyle support. Already have had labs done? Discuss the results with Lucy and move forward with an action plan.
WHAT DOES LAB TESTING DO?
It helps us uncover the causal factors behind your symptoms and health conditions. Lab testing can get to the bottom of your
- joint and muscle pain
- inexplicable weight gain
- bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, or reflux
- skin troubles
- hair loss
- and every other health complaint
Lucy has been working with clients since 2010 on nutrition and lifestyle changes. She has just recently added functional lab testing to her practice and is already seeing outstanding results with new and returning clients. Her approach to nutrition and lab testing is practical, scientific, and holistic of the mind, body, and spirit.
I started consulting with Lucy a year and a half ago. I was overweight, experiencing fatigue, joint pain, and eating a lot of junk food. Previous attempts at healthier eating and excersizing were somewhat successful initially and then harder to maintain. My weekly meetings with Lucy provided me with the tools and support I needed to be successful . Lucy provided me with a wealth of information about healthy food (great recipes and substitutes for sugar and wheat), physiology , gut health, detoxing, healthy supplements for increased energy and clearer thinking, food allergies, and the value of excersize. Lucy was a wonderful teacher – very supportive, encouraging, and enthusiastic. She always had helpful suggestions and didn’t mind repeating things many times. I have lost 40 pounds, inflammation has decreased significantly , energy has increased significantly and I feel better emotionally and physically than I have in years. I could not have done this without Lucy and am so grateful for her expertise and support on my journey to health. — Jane LaBree