So much goes by and happens in just one day here…. it’s hard to portray it all to you! Though so much happens… we also have quite a bit of time to enjoy the outdoors and relax.
As you recall, I’m spending this week on heavy metal detox using IV chelating agents. One downside is the chelating agents also bind to minerals… so the day after my chelation, I got a long infusion of amino acids, B vitamins, and lots of minerals. I got this yesterday and really felt quite robust and healthy afterwards. David and I walked for 3 hours yesterday (again, very steep up and down) and we both felt much stronger.
It could be because we’ve been hiking every day… but something felt different… like we were not nearly as winded and it just did not feel so difficult. It very well could be from all this oxygen, ozone, and mitochondrial therapy we’ve been getting.
One thing our group jokes about is the coffee enemas. A therapist comes to our rooms and delivers the enema. We each get a few a week. It’s a common site to see the therapist walking through the halls with the enema pole. Helma is one of the therapists administering the enemas and it seems she was just born to do this! She bounds from room to room… and if you are not there…. she searches the facility to track you down! You do not get away from Helma!
Coffee enemas are very useful for stimulating bile output (helping to clean and clear the liver and gallbladder)… but also for increasing your production of glutathione. Glutathione is already made in your body, but many people are deficient in it. The coffee enema stimulates your liver to make more. One of the many things glutathione is used for is liver detoxification. We can easily get depleted because our livers are SO BUSY running toxin loaded blood through day after day.
In a coffee enema, once the coffee is introduced into the colon, it travels through the special colon/liver blood vessels to the liver. That’s where the magic is done…. in the liver!
Did you know that your entire volume of blood is circulated through your liver every 3 minutes. That means your liver is responsible for detoxifying about 2,300 liters of blood each day! Then you take a coffee enema and bile gets squeezed out of the liver… removing toxins with it!
If your liver is having trouble and is not able to filter the blood and remove the toxins, you start to have symptoms….. which could be a huge variety of things. How often do you go to your health practitioner and get a prescription or receive some guidance to help your liver function better? I’m thinking if we put more attention on this precious and hard working organ, we could all feel so much better!
David is focusing on autoimmune improvement this week…. and mainly using ozone therapy for this purpose. The ozone can be given a few different ways. One is hyperbaric ozone directly into the blood. They run about a quart of blood through a specific concentration of ozone 10 times. They use heparin to anti-coagulate… so there is a bleeding risk for about 24 hours (I was a little worried because David does get bad nose bleeds). Ozone therapy has been scientifically shown to:
- Increase interferon formation…. thereby killing cancerous cells
- Massive proliferation of natural killer cells… so causes a huge stimulation of your immunologic processes…making it a key treatment for all types of cancer
- Have a powerful antiviral, antibacterial and fungicidal effect… so it dramatically decreases your load of these organisms in your system
- Results in extreme improvement of blood flow… it helps make dysfunctional blood vessels functional again
- Provides a strong detoxifying effect on circulatory disorders, wound healing disorders by strong activation of the liver, kidneys, lymph, colon…. and binding the toxins to the oxygen atoms. The blood is cleaned of heavy metals
- Gives an increase in mitochondrial energy… so it improves cell and organ performance
- Promotes intensive signalling which activates your stem cells, stimulates cell regeneration and the body’s repair processes
The ozone therapy can be useful for these applications:
- Chronic recurrent infections such as sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Joint diseases
- Leg ulcers
- Leaky gut
I feel so grateful we are here and able to get these treatments… but also to experience the chance to relax and enjoy. Remember, the first thing we learned is that the body does its best healing when in the parasympathetic state. So when we go home to Minneapolis, we plan to continue some of the infusions….. I’m thinking it will be very challenging (or impossible!) to be in a relaxed state like we are in here. BUT, we all do the best we can, right? We use the resources we have and know that our bodies are very strong and adaptable.